The New Drink Craze Everybody Will Be Talking About Mango Lassi
Mango Lassi (This classic Indian drink where frozen yoghurt blends with the mango to form a smoothie-like refreshing drink!). Mangoes are rich in vitamins A, B, and C, combined with the protein-rich yoghurt makes Mango Lassi a healthy drink.
This flavourful delight is available in Mehfil Indian Cuisine. It is one of the best selling beverages in our restaurant that is liked by everyone across ages. There are different variations available, but Mango Lassi steals the show. Mango lassi tastes even better if spices like cardamom or cinnamon are added to it. This cool and refreshing drink is just the thing you need along with the delicious North Indian cuisine
Health benefits of Mangoes
– Mangoes help facilitate healthy digestion.
– It makes the gut healthy.
– The powerful antioxidant helps in boosting the immune system and prevents cold/flu.
– It also promotes your eye health.
– It may help regulate your cholesterol levels.
Health benefits of Yogurt
– It gives almost every nutrient that your body needs.
– It is very rich in protein.
– It boosts digestive health by reducing the symptoms of common gastrointestinal disorders.
– It strengthens your immune system.
– It increases the good cholesterol in your body and benefits your heart health.
When it’s time for celebration, this satisfying treat will delight you and your friends. We never compromise on our quality standards, and therefore, we make use of home-style recipes cooked with authentic Indian flavours. Our customers consider us as one of the best Catering services in Ottawa.
Mehfil Indian Cuisine adds a personal touch along with providing you with the best Indian food in Ottawa.
COME AND EXPERIENCE OUR WORLD-CLASS CUISINES.
WE CALL IT AS ‘ART OF FOOD’.
WE ARE OFFERING A SPECIAL 20% DISCOUNT ON PICK-UP ORDERS (Minimum the order should be of $50 without the taxes).
OUR NEW STORE HOURS DUE TO COVID-19: –
Sunday to Thursday: 12:00 – 8:00 PM Friday to Saturday: 12:00 – 9:00 PM
For catering inquiries: CALL US – 613-695-4345
To make a reservation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org